Saturday, February 15, 2014

Green Goddess Flax Chillaxer - Green Smoothie Recipe

Green Goddess Flax Chillaxer

The ultimate goal in this was to make a sweet tasting, delicious green smoothie with a handful of fruits and veggies. I am a huge fan of the Naked Green Machine drink, but the more I learn about it, the happier I am that I have a blender to make my own version of the drink. Lawsuits, false claims, and it's kind of just more fun to make my own.

Ingredients

OJ

mixed frozen fruits 
handful fresh spinach 
handful parsley
2-4 pieces broccoli
sliced banana
sprinkle of flax & hemp seed 
2 kiwi
1/2 a cukecoconut oil
h2o to your discretion (depending on how thick or thin you like your drinks)

tip: make a batch or two and store in the fridge in an air tight jar. My smoothies hold up good like this, with a good hard shake they are good to go for me in the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment