Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hippy Go Lucky Hoops Promotional Video

Holy Hoops, Batman!! What a wonderful summer it has been........

In the last month I've seen Phish, Rob Zombie, Lil Wayne and a plethora of local live music. Can you say Variety!? My little city (Bangor, ME) is totally on the map! We are growing. Famous musicians are stopping here on their tours, people from all over the state (and country...) are coming to visit and spend their money in our local economy. I feel so lucky to live in this place that has shown immense growth.

I had no idea how much I would enjoy Rob Zombie. This is not my typical scene. But we ended up being front row for the entire show. I got stepped on, shoved a few times, flashed during living dead girl, and absolutely loved every second of it. His stage props are what I loved the most. And his costumes. It was magical. I couldn't take my eyes off of the stage. THAT is a show worth paying for.

I'm excited to share my promo video! I had this vision to create a video that would sum up my love of hoops and demo a few cool moves. My friend Seth did all of the filming and editing. The logo in the video was designed by my friend Colie of Precision Tattoo. It blows my mind that there are people in the world that are willing to help me with all this hoopla. I can't thank them enough. My heart is full of gratitude. Enjoy the video!


Life does not suck! Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment