Saturday, June 8, 2013

Unwinding with a few thoughts...

I'm settling in for the night...jotting down some notes on things I want to teach in hoop class on Tuesday.

I'm excited to travel down to Rockland tomorrow afternoon for the workshop with Anah. It's been a few months since I've taken any classes myself, so it is time.

Tonight was fantastic. My Mom is passing through Bangor on her way down to Boston to visit family. We got to meet up for dinner and drinks at 11 Central. The food was amazing and the drinks were like works of art. I will get a post up soon to review my Dirty Hippy Pizza --- YUM!

I just feel so loved right now by my mom and sister. I am so lucky to have two women in my life that I love as much as them! Peace & Love ~Hippy Go Lucky Hoops~



No comments:

Post a Comment