Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Hoop Collection


Sneak preview of the new hoops:

electric green

Batman Mini Hoops -poi & isolation practice-
[superman also available]


slow flow adult size hoops -great for workouts & beginners-

 Hippy Go Lucky Hoops will be selling hoops at the Family Fun Day Expo & Community Yard Sale.
I will be doing a demonstration, selling hoops as well as donating a hoop for the Chinese auction to benefit the Marion's Monsters Relay for Life Team.
I will have plenty of hoops for people to play with. Hoops will be $15 each and 2 for $25. 

Come join the fun! Sunday, April 28 // 10 - 4 // 1368 Hammond Street // Bangor, ME



Today was pretty blissfully simple. Worked my day job for a few hours, got out early to go to the dentist for a cleaning. came home and got some daylight hooping done and ACTUALLY made progress on a trick I have been stuck on for months and months. I'm super pumped. I took a walk through the woods and took a few hoop pictures. I caught up over dinner with my sister and Matt.

I treated myself to a tiny shopping spree at Target; Work shirts, hoop tape, a new dress, and some other odds and ends. The rest of the week is filled with lots of shifts at noodles and hoop making.

Saturday I am planning on heading down to the Greenbear 420 party in Newport, Maine. I will be bringing a stack of hula hoops and spreading the usual hoopla that is hippy go lucky hoops. I hope you can make it. If anyone from the Bangor area would like to carpool please contact me! We can make an afternoon out of it.

Spring Hoops and other gems that will be for sale Sunday April 28

Tis the season to buy a fresh new Spring Hoop

Go Girl T Shirts for Sale

Hippy Go Lucky Hoops

Peace & Love
Like HGLH on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment