Tuesday, January 1, 2013

so this is the new year...

Happy 2013!!

Highlights from the past year:

*First and foremost, my cross country trip. I still can't believe I drove around the entire country. By myself. Completely unharmed and totally successful. When the monotony of everyday life starts getting my down I think about sitting in a hot tub in Vegas, or roaming Arches National Park in Utah. It was the best thing I could have done for myself. I learned so much and it gives me so much pride to think about it.


*Moving in with a great guy in a quiet, cozy place in the country. Spending over 2 months of the road has given me a new appreciation of having a place to spread out my stuff and a place to call home.

*Landing a job in advertising for my favorite paper. This job has taught me a lot about outsides sales and it has been a great place to launch my career.

*The Moe. show on the Waterfront

*All of the work I've done with Go Girl Magazine. I feel so blessed to be a member of such an awesome community of women.

*My first ride on a Harley


*All the new hoop tricks I mastered. And the old ones I continue to improve on.


*Making steps toward working on my physical and mental health. These are things that will take a lifetime to care for, but just being aware of that feels like a relief.


I always have high hopes for the new year, but I never make resolutions.

Coming soon: product reviews and a post about awesome  curry crab Rangoon that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment