Monday, January 28, 2013

Hoop Jam Success!

I'm happy to share that my very first hoop jam was an absolute success!

We had a blast. Everyone was really great. There was about 10 of us that showed up. I was surprised when my sister came! Had no idea she was coming, and it was so great to see her! She made a lot of progress with the hoop and I gave her one to take home and I guess she hasn't been able to put it down since! Everyone's support meant the world to me. My friend Heather also came out. Most of the others were people I either knew from the facebook world or hadn't met before. It was great to share the space with everyone and have some much needed hoop time.










After the jam I met up with my friend Lauren for a sushi date. I had the most absolutely delightful time. Nothing brings more peace to my life than hooping, good friends, and SUSHI!

Afterwards I came home and enjoyed a night off from work. I gave myself a manicure/pedicure and indulged in some episodes of Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure).

This week is full of work. I had a productive day at The Edge and sealed with deal with a local restaurant, a super bowl promo and something for the Bangor Civic Center. Needless to say I was busy. Worked the takeout counter at noodles and now I'm home...getting my lunch ready for tomorrow. About to hit the sack and try and get some rest before I get back at it again tomorrow.

I have a feeling I'll be riding out the hooping high for the rest of the week. I am trying to scheme up a way to make my hoop jams more of a frequent thing. I have some ideas brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment