Thursday, January 31, 2013

with gratitude


Yay! Hippy Go Lucky hoops has reached a milestone. I'm choosing to celebrate this so that I can encourage myself to open up my networks and utilize the great resources that are in my everyday life. If it's one thing I've learned in the very recent past, is that it's so important to trust in the Universe and what it is trying to tell us.

I have a new type of post in the works. February will be the perfect time to kick off this awesome new idea that I have on tap. Stay tuned for that..

Also! I have a meeting with a studio owner on Saturday morning to talk about some stuff. I hope all goes well and I'm super pumped to meet her!

It feels so good to be making things happen all day everyday. (But mostly, I'm excited for my next day off!) Work has been madness. With the recent power outages all around the county, Noodles was slammed tonight. Gonna be a crazy weekend of work but I'm anticipating it. Bring it on!

Lots of exciting things going on with Go Girl Magazine. I landed my first paid writing gig and am looking forward to putting that together soon.

Oh, one last exciting thing to share that most of the hooping community is already buzzing about- 2 AWESOME workshops coming to Maine. I plan to post more about those later as well.

peace, love and happy hooping

No comments:

Post a Comment