Monday, September 24, 2012

Mini hoops & a shout to Up Country Living!

Welcome,

In today's hoop practice I incorporated some minis. If you are not dropping your hoop you aren't challenging yourself! Mine were flying everywhere today, and it was a great time. I often find myself wishing I had crazy long limbs to make tricks easier. But I'm short and have stubby arms and legs...just another challenge that keeps things interesting!

I'd like to take a moment and point some attention to UpCountry Living's blog. There is a great interview with one of my favorite ladies from Northern Maine; Darlene Kelly Dumond. She takes some amazing photographs and is a true inspiration to me. Both ladies did a very nice job on this piece.


This week I am practicing a change in my attitude. When the going gets tough the tough get going. Wish me luck. Peace, love and happy hooping people!

No comments:

Post a Comment