Sunday, September 23, 2012

he got a soul as sweet as blood red jam

Hey Friends,

My column for Go Girl Magazine was published online last week. This month I talk about the Kampsites of America and the particular one that I stayed at in Amarillo, Texas.

I made a couple new skirts for my Flow Jam Apparel project:

Multi-color poofy tutu

Less poof, multi-color tutu

I've been trying to do a little maintenance to my youtube channel. If you are so inclined, you should subscribe to my channel. I recently just added a series of videos entitled, "Hooping across the country." I've got a few clips from some different places I traveled to on my crusade around the states. I've also got a bunch of hoop jam practice videos. I have found that recording yourself while hooping is a great way to improve. It allows me to see what I'm doing and sometimes I can spot where I'm going wrong on a certain trick.

What else is new? I start a new job this week as a banquet server at the Sea Dog. It should be a nice little side job to help get me by. The lady I met with was extremely nice and our chat went really well. I'm excited to see how it goes.



Okay, I think that is enough for now. More updates soon. Peace, love & happy hooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment