Sunday, January 28, 2018

Bloody Mary Diaries: Dysart's on Broadway

Bangor has been buzzing over the latest Saturday Night Live spoof of a hometown favorite: the"Buttery Flaky Crust" video full of bloopers originally filmed by Sutherland Weston Marketing Communications. [(To watch the SNL version click here.)]

By complete chance we happened to end up at Dysart's on Broadway today after some friends met us at the dog park (gotta take advantage of the above 30 degree days!) We headed over to have an unexpected Sunday Funday.

Truly: A Bloody Mary was not in my plans for this morning, but when I spotted a waitress walk by our table with two delicious looking fully loaded bloodies I was sold. When our waitress came to take our order I said "I'll have that!" and pointed to the works of art. She handed me a menu to the "build your own bloody mary..."



Please note: this is not my photo, this belongs to Scott S on YELP - will link below 1.
Mine!
The sister store, Dysart's Travel Stop has had wild success through the years, so it is nice to see the Broadway location finding their own niche and seeming to share that same success, but in different watts. The Flatbed Pub has a lot going on: from the build you own bloody mary on Sunday, to trivia nights, karaoke and live music.

It was pretty exciting to feel the energy at Dysart's today. I am always on a quest for a delicious, unique bloody mary experience and they really rocked this!

1. Scott S. Yelp Review: https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-flatbed-pub-bangor 

No comments:

Post a Comment