Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Prism Series ~ Hoop Classes ~ Book HGLH for your party today!



Okay so you finally got your hands on your very own Hula Hoop. Now you want to learn how to do some neat stuff with it! Hippy Go Lucky Hoops is available to teach level 1 hoop dance!

Anyone interested should contact me via facebook or email. I offer private lessons for $15 per hour. Schedule 4 prepaid sessions for $40! We can customize the lesson to your pace. We'll get started with the basics of waist hooping and ease into different transitional moves and techniques to create a dance sequence.

Explore waist, chest, arm and leg hooping, on and off the body tricks, meditative ways to use the hoop, and more! It's a journey -- It's a movement -- It's all of us! Join today! Group rates available // Groups of 3 or more: $5 Each! Eventually I will announce a weekly class at Valance. A small drop in fee will be accepted. Hoops will be provided, or you can bring you own! I will have some available for purchase.


Introducing! The new Prism series! I couldn't help myself.I can't help but think of a sunny summer day with this hoop. This is the first of the series so there will be more to come! Get it now before it goes to the market! Asking price: $25.00 Don't forget: I take custom orders if there is something in particular you are looking for in size and/or color scheme. Price may vary.

 Opening day at the Farmer's Market was fun. My set up was great and I couldn't have done it without some recruited help. Things were quiet in the beginning but had a rush around noon when the kids got off the school bus from a half day at school. The market is looking to expand: If you know any farmers or craft vendors that would be interested you should contact me and I can pass your name along. Also: as the summer goes on we want to have music so any drum circles or musicians are welcome to play!


After the market I zipped over to St. Joseph's Hospital for a Hula Hoop demonstration for the American Heart Association. Val and I gave a demo about the basics or hooping with a mixture of tricks, followed by hooping for 15 straight minutes with some of the staff. Would you like Hippy Go Lucky Hoops to organize a demonstration for your group/organization/private party? Contact me today for booking!

Hoop Tip of the day: Mix a little yoga into your hoop session for a nice stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment