Thursday, May 30, 2013

Find joy in the struggle

There have been a lot of personal challenges in the last year of re-adjusting to life after my road trip around the country. I'll just go ahead and say it: It's been a whirlwind of major ups and maaaajor downs. I've struggled with things like finding the right job, making enough money, my relationship with myself and with others.

But in this moment, I am feeling so grateful for all of these feelings and experiences. It is in the struggle of life that we can only really truly see ourselves for who we are. And it is only after the struggle that we can truly appreciate the victories.

I am having the time of my life watching Hippy Go Lucky Hoops grow and evolve into what it has become today. So many of my very own personal dreams are coming true right before my eyes and I couldn't be any happier. I have my hula hoops for sale in an awesome retail space, I get to share my passion with others AND I get to start teaching next month! I'm blown away. I remember how much I wanted to get a class started somewhere in the Bangor area, and it is finally becoming a reality. I can't wait.

Persistence is key. You might not want to do things for free, but I am finding that charity breeds opportunity. Not only for myself but for others. Something that seems so simple (a hula hoop...a child's toy!?) has been the best part of this journey I've been on...I just can't believe it.

Also! I just purchased my ticket to the Foundation, Flow and Flair workshop with Hoopalicious!! This is going to be kicking off all of my summer fun

Thank you to my family, friends and supporters that have been just as entertained as I have with the hoopla.

Thanks for reading what I write, watching the videos I share...it all means a lot to me. Peace & Love.


Starting June 4 @ 4:15 PM. Hoop provided. Come play!

No comments:

Post a Comment