Monday, March 4, 2013

March Updates

. . : ` : / ....+Got my live music fix at this awesome spot in Dover-Foxcroft this weekend. The ride was long, and I just ended a shift closing at the restaurant but I couldn't miss Empty Head. A good friend's brother was joining the band on guitar and my art teacher from high school was on the bass. It was a great show. I can't wait to ride back out there this summer on the bike. It's one of my new favorite local live music venues.

. . : ` : / ....+I gathered all of my hoop tape and took a quick inventory of what I've got to work with. I finished a set of mini hoops tonight and am pretty pleased at how they turned out. I am pretty sure they already have a home but I have enough tubing to do several more sets of minis - perfect for practicing isolation technique or a larger size skinny hoop - perfect for dancing.




. . : ` : / ....+My most recent post for Go Girl Magazine is up, and I talk about paying it forward. I also have a post on there about my trip to Las Vegas last Spring.

 . . : ` : / ....+Hoop the world with Jaycee Gossett is next Sunday. I'm planning on attending, as it is only in Bar Harbor and the drive will be nice. I think for this one I'll try to rally up a convoy and see who wants to join. I already spoke with a hooper friend in the grocery store about joining forces.

Happy Hooping~

No comments:

Post a Comment