Tuesday, October 2, 2012

quickie enlightenment

It's a beautiful night in Bangor. As I was leaving the gym tonight around 6, the sun was just starting to go down and it was just barley 70 degrees. It's the perfect night to grill a pizza!

I've had a very spiritually healing day. It started with breakfast this morning, followed by 8am gentle yoga, and a nice little cat nap. I've come to realize that as much as I wanted to become awakened by my cross country journey, it has become clear that my cruise around the U.S. was simply just the start. My entire life is the journey. I am learning to grow, and yet remain humble.

Here's to letting go of things you no longer wish to carry around. Let yourself become free of competition, judgement and suffering. In practicing this I am learning to let my heart grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment