Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Spose at Bangor Arts Exchange


I finally made it to a show at the Bangor Art's Exchange (BAE for short..) Spose, Maine's rapper from Well's Maine, sold out a show on March 2nd. It was the perfect venue for a Spose show. It was very intimate. I even got to slide all the way to the front of the crowd to get this shot! If you get a chance to see a show at BAE I highly recommend.

I noticed a balcony that wasn't being used. Fingers crossed that the venue opens it up. I think it would be so cool to see a show from up there. It's kind of like we have our own mini State Theater in Bangor.

The show was all ages and it was fun to see kids rocking out in the front row.

I've been walking around the office all week humming Spose and J. Spin. I love it when live music leaves a lasting impression on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment