Monday, July 8, 2013

Phish Summer Tour Opener Bangor, ME


Phish opened their summer tour in my city this past week. This was my second time seeing them, but my first time seeing them in an outdoor venue. Thousands of people took over the Waterfront here in Bangor and listened to Phish tear it up. It was an incredible show!!So many of my friends were there, the lot party was insane, but everyone was completely respectable and kind to one another.


The fourth of July was a continued celebration. I got to watch some awesome local live music with my girl Nikki P. and watch fireworks on the waterfront. After fireworks a few of us headed back to my place to grill. I pulled out the L.E.D. for a little hoop fun before the bugs tried to eat us alive.


At Phish with the Batman Hoop!

I turned Nikki onto hoops. I created her a beautiful batman hoop with shiny silver and glow in the dark grip tape. I decided that despite the large crowd that was sure to be at the concert, I needed to break her hoop in for her at the Phish show. I was fully prepared for the large crowd and the difficulties that the hoop would present trying to navigate my way through all the phans. I did manage a few moments of hoop time before the venue was completely wall to wall with people..and it felt so great to hoop to live phish with Nikki's beautiful new hoop! Check her out:

Thanks Nichole for snapping this shot!
Hooping while twirling her plastic light up sword that she picked up at the fireworks on the 4th. I'm impressed! And I think she's hooked. And I couldn't be more pleased.

So Much has been going on lately. This week I'm gearing up for Aroots Music Festival up north. Hoops on hoops on Hoops!! Stay tuned: I have a demo reel video in the works as well as a brand new logo to debut designed by Nichole Smith of Precision Tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment