Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Hippy Go Lucky Hoops!

It dawned on me this month that it was one year ago today that I set out to travel the United States and launched Hippy Go Lucky Hoops. I created the blog so that my family and friends could follow my adventures on the road, but I soon realized that it something that has grown very near and dear to my heart. To celebrate this milestone I decided to branch out and create a FaceBook Page for my blog!

I've been having a blast networking with some lovely hula hooping ladies. If you haven't already checked out the guest posts done by Loretta and Marlene, please do! And don't forget to contact me if you're interested in doing a post for hippy go lucky hoops! It's my goal to not only share the things that I love doing here on this blog, but also to share what other people find from their hoop practice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment